||220 South Fifth Street Home|
1004 North A Street
Richmond, Indiana 47374
(11th & North A Streets)
Former location of our earliest church
Our earliest church was located in this immediate area and was used by members from 1833 to 1867, when the congregation
moved to the NW corner of North Eleventh and "B" Streets (1867)
It is believed the home pictured above was built on that former site.
web-site designed by dan tate
Last Edited 02/20/2008
Copyright © 2000/2005 ~ by Reid Memorial Presbyterian Church
All Rights Reserved
DISCLAIMER: This web-site provides links (access) to other web-sites and does not control the content of those web-sites. The viewer assumes all risks of viewing and downloading information from those sites. Information and graphics from the "linked to sites" remain the property of and may be copyrighted by the applicable owners. All laws governing the use of their property (information and graphics) and copyright notices must be strictly adhered to.